Knit Wit: Ingrid's Lacy Hug-Me-Tight

Knitter extraordinaire, Ingrid, shows of her skills by "Lacy Hug-Me-Tight" taken from Tracey Ullman and Mel Clark's book, "Knit 2 Together". Ingrid was kind enough to let us use her photos. The garment took one month to finish. Ingrid says, "I really enjoyed knitting this garment. The pattern was easy to follow and I am so happy with the final result. This will be one of those hand-knit sweaters I will wear over and over."

To see exactly what materials Ingrid used, visit her blog:
http://pretty_ing.blogspot.com/2007/04/fo-lacy-hug-me-tight.html





Comments

TllGurl said…
Her HMT is gorgeous!
I've just finished the body and am sewing the little side seams.
She was so right. That diagram doesn't work.
Instead, they should have had a picture of the ribbed piece, and shown us where it's sewn together.
I hope mines turns out as pretty as Ingrid's!