Tracey on The Show Girl

The Show Girl on Renaming 'Cougar Town,' 'Pretty Little Liars' & Hot Topics with Tracey Ullman (VIDEO)
by Maggie Furlong, posted Jun 4th 2010 9:00AM

Have you heard the rumor about 'Cougar Town' possibly getting a new name? It's looking like it might actually happen, but what do the stars want to call it? Ian Gomez and Brian Van Holt share their awesomely horrible suggestions with me.

I also catch up with funny lady Tracey Ullman to get her take on celebrity plastic surgery, reality TV, Twitter and ... Justin Bieber? (Sorry -- couldn't resist.) Then I sit down with the hot stars of 'Pretty Little Liars' to hear all about the scandals, seduction and secrets on their new show.

Want more? E-mail me TV questions at TheTVShowGirl@aol.com and I'll try to get you answers on the show. -- By Maggie Furlong


Comments